Sunday, April 17, 2011

Family Circle Magazine Feature!

Hi everybody! So you know how I have been crazy making those little votives and I didn't tell you why? Well here it is! My yellow votive is featured in Family Circle's May issue! I knew for a while, but I still was not prepared for the feeling and I kept it hush hush (if you know me, this was very hard to do!) so I wouldn't jinx it.



So there it is! I was in Walgreens picking up some pop when my sister suggest we look in the magazine. I wasn't sure when it was coming out, but I didn't think it would be in the latest issue. She found it and almost exploded in the store. She read the article aloud to the store while I was trying to calm her down. It was awesome. Below is the picture of the little votive. I actually almost didn't glaze this piece and then almost didn't post it! Out of all the products and sellers on Etsy, three pieces were picked by Judy. I am very grateful for being Family Circle Magazine's choices.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the magazine. Great exposure to a wide audience. Happy Potting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great news! Your stuff is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete