Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I Love Fall!

So I am going to show you some things that I have been up too, but I am not going to lie that I have had major fall fever. I know some people get spring fever, but I get it for fall. I have carved two pumpkins (both scary faces, no template needed), bought countless gourds, and cut out too many paper decorations for the house. I loved every minute of October and I am sad to see it go. I also spent some time at the County Line Orchard, which I can't get enough of and might make another trip to. Here is a picture of me chilling with the pumpkins. I couldn't really open my eyes due to the crazy sun.


I have been making more than I actually get done, which means I make stuff and later think that it is ugly! Hate when that happens. So tonight I have about four honey pots to trim and their lids to attach handles (or throw knobs) to. The owner of Tru Bee Honey purchased one of my honey pots and I hope to hear more from her. I was like, "Why don't I make more honey pots? They always sell!" So that is what I have been working on. Here are few pieces that I just posted to today and you can feast your eyes on them below. I just realized that they are candy corn colors. I told you I had the fever!


No comments:

Post a Comment